my boyfriend cheated on me with his baby mama

If youre involved with a guy who has a baby with another woman his baby mama aka his BM and you suspect hes concerned about more than his you child. Any time you meet a guy with a baby mama its usually a good idea to do a little probing to get an idea or feel for how long theyve been separated or broken up.


My Bf Cheated On Me With My Best Friend R Askgaybros

He will always be attached to her because she is the mother of his child after all.

. Baby mama drama reply 8 rose perth 6 years ago My boyfriend and I have been together for 14 years and he has a 10 year old with is ex. They are now living together and hes still cheating on her with me. Only one thing has been bothering me everytime Im with him his Ex always blows up his phone and always uses their child as a excuse to get him to talk.

I had a bad feeling so i went through his messages and exchanges between him and his bm where she asked him if me and him have unprotected sex like they do because she wants to make sure hes clean. You have proof that he is cheating with his baby mama. Kick his ass out and never speak to or of him again.

He talks about her all the time. The ex doesnt know about me but the son does. You were fooled by his lies and he made you think he was honest and.

If your man is having trouble breaking away from his baby mama you have to let him go. My boyfriend and I have been together for Alonsos six years he cheated on me with his daughters mom two years Into our relationship. Nik I met my boyfriend 3 months ago and everything has been amazing Hes like the perfect man.

At the same time you have to find that balance and understand that your man is always going to have a special bond with his baby mama. Basically the title of the story. Everytime his baby comes over he makes me leave before she gets there.

Read on for 21 signs your man is still in love with his ex who is also his baby mama. I wanted to show the world that it her and I didnt have to be enemies so I befriended her. This has nowhere to go but downhill.

The story tells itself thank you for watching my little rant Keep up with me on social mediaInstagram- kbpxoSnapchat and Twitter- kbpxo I FOLLOW BACK. He still has feelings for the ex at least lustful ones The ex knows she still has him on a rope and can pull him in anytime He has a baby with his ex so that brings other complications. He said it only happened once so I took him back.

In this situation he cant. The night they slept together I was watching their child. Im not sure if they have been sexual but I think they have.

I know it bothers her that he sees me because she knew of his cheating before she was pregnant but she cant say anything because he has to see his son. Cheated on you with his ex. But when hes with her the hang out and go out to eat and watch movies.

And if he is not satisfied with you and he cheated with his baby momma then Im certain there are other women hes cheated on you with and you just dont know about it. Hes been cheating on his childs mother with you. We haven even watched a movie at.

Let him sort himself out and be a better father rather than a stray cat. He has never once taken me out anywhere. He tells you lies all the time.

See if youre stupid enough to stay with someone who cheated on you one of the conditions has to be that they cut off contact with the other person. The baby mama is making unwanted contact with you but your boyfriend doesnt stand up for you. Yes he has a 4-year-old from that relationship and even though they still keep in touch he always assured me it was for the sake of their daughter.

So she has no idea. Even when the kid is not around. Baby Mama vs.

My boyfriend cheated on me with his baby mama and now she is pregnant but I still love him HELP. She is not some bar fly that can disappear so your relationship can move forward. The fact is that people will talk about things that are on their minds.

That proves two things. He is keeping you in the Engaged phase to keep you aroundalmost as a placeholder if things go south with his Baby mother. Last summer after wed been together for a year my boyfriend cheated on me with his ex the mother of his son.

You have to be extremely strong emotionally to continue to be with him. My boyfriend of nine months has been hanging out with his baby mama a lot this past month. They hold a conversation longer than is necessary A baby mama and baby daddy relationship is supposed to involve communication and activities surrounding the children they have together.

I found out recently that my husband cheated on me with his ex his daughter mother and I have not been the same since. So my boyfriend ex baby mama wont get over him they broke up cause she keep on cheating on him with multiple dudes. Your boyfriend doest care about your feelings.

Whe hes with me all he does is sleep. He is still part of her family. The process of healing is never easy but I am so glad that I have reached a point where I can tell my story through strength a.

I watched her other kids for her while she worked late and I helped raise my bonus baby with my husband. Ive been with my husband for six years and married for two. Boyfriend who wont be a man.

You claim she is holding on for the hopes of having a relationship with him but sweetie he must be telling her something to believe they will have a future together. Edited February 21 by Wiseman2 MissCanuck Platinum Member 137k Posted February 21 3 hours ago Missluluz said. I have been in emotionally distraught for the last four years.

Sep 17 - 10 Telltale Signs That He Still Loves His Baby Mama. I want to know if this relationship is worth trying to save Nope. Set some boundaries about what kind of behavior is acceptable and if your man crosses the line take a hard stance.

Apr 10th 2014 100 PM. Youre not happy hes taking far more out of your life. He Cheated With His Baby Mama.

Yesterday I found out he had a baby with his ghetto ex-girlfriend and baby mama. My ex bf 28 m of 3 months cheated on me 24 f with his baby mama and likely other girls. Shes only 18.

Kick his ass out and never speak to or of him again. Why are you dealing with this guy. So this dickhead was not only not gonna tell you he was caught in the most avoidable way possible.

He is her best friend. I had to use his cell phone to call my phone and when I opened the phone up it was in his text messages to his babys mom and there was i love you come have sex with me that type of talk. The mother of his child could.

Another text said that. Here are the things to say to your boyfriend who cheated on you. We got into a relationship when she found out she had so many question to ask him about me like is my v tighter than her are we having sex regular she hopes he is happy etc she started tell him how she misses him his sex.

She thinks hes just coming over to see his baby but every time hes here he cheats on her. Listen he already has kids with another woman MEANING she will always be in his life. Youre not happy hes taking far more out of your life.

Not that ineed to go out but why is he taking her places and not me. And I have found hair. The relationship is making you miserable.

And the mere fact that he doesnt let you know when hes visiting his BM only reaffirms that he is hiding certain things from you.


I Bought My Boyfriend A Fish For Christmas After He Cheated On Me Him His New Girl Bought A Fish Together A Whisper Funny Funny Messages Stupid Funny Memes


Pin On Truth


Pin On Whisper Stories


17 Parents Reveal How Cheating Really Affects Their Kids Mom Quotes Betrayal Quotes Dad Quotes


Pin On Mom Quotes


I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating On Me He Was With Another Guy Boyfriend Cheated On Me Whisper Confessions Dear Crush


Heartbreaked Quote Boyfriend Cheated On Me Best Friend Quotes Friends Quotes


Pin On Hilarious Stuff

0 comments

Post a Comment